Jaipur Diwali Festival Walk and celebration with Local family.
Jaipur’s Diwali is an absolute delight. We let you experience this traditional Hindu festival through the eyes of the locals. Let yourself filled with spirituality and ecstasy by experiencing this amazing festival in the house of a local family in the historical city of Jaipur.
Walk Description: . This captivating journey begins in the afternoon at 3 PM with our local explorer. As we step into the heart of the old city of Jaipur and witness the bustling streets adorned like a bride during the grand celebration of Diwali, one of India’s most significant festivals.
We walk through Jaipur’s vibrant bazaars, embracing the festive spirit with sweet purchases and selecting special gifts and goodies for Neighbours, friends, and family.
As the sun sets, you’re welcomed into the home of a local explorer’s family, where the real magic of Diwali unfolds. Engage in a myriad of activities, from lighting traditional lamps to crafting intricate Rangoli designs, a vibrant and creative expression of Indian folk art. Guests also participate in cooking various delicacies in the vibrant kitchen atmosphere, where the art of Diwali feast comes alive.
As the evening progresses, the family invites you to partake in a Laxmi Puja, where prayers for prosperity are offered to the goddess. Following the puja, the night sky comes alive with the brilliance of fireworks. We visit friends and dear ones to celebrate this joyous festival with folk music, dance, and enchanting lighting displays.
Around 8:30 PM, a sumptuous pure vegetarian dinner is served. culminating in a heart-warming farewell as you depart, having experienced the true essence of Diwali and forged lasting memories of this cherished festival.
This tour includes:
- Walkthrough the lighted markets where you will see the monumental installations, Instagram-worthy decorations and bright festive lights.
- We seek to unravel many different stories associated with this festival with the family members.
- Learn some authentic dishes in the cooking experience.
- Light some diyas, sky lanterns and fireworks.
- Get to taste delicious pure vegetarian feast to savor the flavors of the festival.
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Start Time: 3:00 PM
- Starting/Meeting Point: At Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) Near indusind Bank ATM
- Google Location: https://g.co/kgs/srZ9ai
- Local Family experience