Who we are
Our website address is: https://letourdeindia.com/
Collection of personal information
We collect personal information from you in the form of your name, address, contact number, email address, and payment information. We require information pertaining to the type of tour suitable for you. This information is collected when you visit our site, contact us, make a purchase, or fill form for booking a tour. This information is voluntary and you have no obligation to provide it, however, we may not be able to offer you services without the collection of essential information respective to each service.
Use of personal information
- To respond to your inquiries so that you may have appropriate access to our services.
- To fulfill your purchase order services, we require your name, email address, and payment information. This information is not shared with any outside parties having no relation to the provision of such services.
- To evaluate and improve our services through customer feedback.
- To facilitate promotional and marketing purposes.
- To send periodic emails regarding your bookings.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information essential in fulfilling the above purposes with the third parties such as regulatory bodies to comply with laws and regulations, financial institutions to carry out payment transactions, IT service providers to carry out our services and activities, advertisers and trusted affiliates only for the purpose of successful operation of the business.
Protection of personal information
We take appropriate protective measures and security restrictions to ensure that your personal information is protected by all means from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, unlawful disclosure or destruction. We ensure the highest safety standards in data collection and storage on our website.
The Le Tour De India website may contain links to websites and services operated by third parties. We do not control and hence are not responsible for the content that appears on these websites. Third-party websites have their own privacy policies, security practices and terms and conditions which we encourage you to browse carefully before supplying any personal information.