Camping in India is one of the best offbeat adventures and recreational activities if you are an outdoor person. This outdoor activity appears to be the perfect answer to your question of how to spend holidays in India. As we bike to the best campsites, you are able to fulfil all your wildlife adventures and fun holiday desires.
This adventure trip in the wilderness is a one-night vacation retreat with your colleagues, friends and family. This retreat offers not only camping as an interesting and fun way to bond but a variety of other experiences as well. Moreover, waving at the cool breeze while gazing at the scenic countryside and engaging in an exciting bike ride is an amazing feeling.
- Campsite – When it comes to the most amazing places to camp in India, Udaipur and its outskirts are an ideal option. From fun-filled games to various camp adventures, all next to a serene lake body, one gets to experience everything with their friends and family.
- Cycling – Ride through the scenic back-roads and countryside paths of Rajasthan to admire the natural rural charm of this royal state. Our cycling packages ensure complete enjoyment and maximum safety measures with the help of our experienced cycle tour guides.
- Birding – The melodious chirping of birds while camping and hiking in wilderness is a treat to the ears. For our birding enthusiasts, this holiday trip is indeed a blessing.
- Live Kitchen and Cooking – An experience of a live kitchen and barbecue session is an absolute necessity for any camping tour in India. Moreover, looking at the shining stars and admiring the peaceful night makes our bonfire much more soothing.
- Village walk – Engage in a village walking tour to explore the natural beauty and traditional culture of villages. In addition, interact with the villagers and visit their traditional houses to know more about their lifestyle.
- Yoga with hiking – A yoga session is the most refreshing activity to experience in the lap of nature on the mountain top. Also catch the best sunrise and get ready for a sumptuous breakfast in the wild.