A cycling expedition amidst the lesser known Jungles of Rajasthan
“Rajasthan Forest Department- Wildlife wing Udaipur”, “Doiwala Ventures” (Hospitality partner) and “Green Peepal Society” (Organiser) in collaboration with Le Tour De India (Adventure partner) brings you the 5th Edition of exclusive cycling adventure of Pedal To Jungle. With a view of promoting Wildlife-Eco-Responsible tourism, this adventure jungle expedition is especially designed to provide the cyclists with a thrilling jungle experience.
- Participants check in between 🕛12:00 – 🕒15:00 hours.
- Cycling Jersey👕, placards, stickers distribution and a 📜brief itinerary description.
- Rush Hour Ride 🚴🏻connecting some of the beautiful lakes 🚣and the 🌆old city of Udaipur.
- Get ready for a fun-filled evening 🎉🎊welcome party at the hotel.
- Overnight stay at 🏨Field Club near Fatehsagar Lake.
Rush Hour Ride: “Appreciating the Udaipurites for their great endeavour of Lake Conservation“
All the previous editions of Pedal to Jungle witnessed and realised a very important role that Udaipurites play in maintaining the pride of Udaipur- its beautiful Lakes. To express our genuine gratitude towards the enormous support of the locals, Rush Hour Ride of Pedal to Jungle-5 appreciates their great endeavour of conserving the peace, beauty and ambience of the Lakes of Udaipur.
- Brace yourself for your first ride from Udaipur to Jarga Ji Mountain Range 🌊(One of the Highest Peaks of Aravalli Mounatins) via 🛣️off road, 🚵uphill cycling and 🧗high elevations.
- Enjoy a 🥞breakfast halt at a height amid 🏞️lush green mountains and peaceful ambience.
- Ride 🌊through Country roads with several pit-stops and warm interaction with the 👩🌾villagers on the way.
- Lunch🍜 at Campsite followed by a very interesting 🐦birding🦜 activity with the experts.
- Get ready to enjoy the typical local
Garasiya Tribal dance in the evening followed by an entertaining 🔥campfire and 🍽️dinner.
- Overnight stay at an amazing🏕️ campsite on a hilltop close to Kumbalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Early morning🌄 ride from Jarga Ji to Jawai through 🦒 Kumbalgarh wildlife Sanctuary 🐅.
- Enjoy this adventurous 🚵off road ride with 🏞️ river on one side and mountains on the other to reach 🏡 Jawai Campsite (The Leopards Territory).
- Post lunch🍜, spend time at leisure with a chit chat session and ☕high tea with forest officials.
- Late afternoon get ready for a walk around the dam Or For A Jeep Safari (Optional at your own cost)
- In the 🌃evening, get ready for some amazing
tribal performances by the locals as reminiscence of their beautiful culture.
- Post dinner🍽️, take pleasure in a stunning 🌌 Star Trail photography ☄️ and capture your best shots📸.
- Overnight stay at Granite Rock Island of Jawai Bandh in 🏕️tented accommodation.
- Early ⏰wake up and 🍳breakfast.
- Prime yourself for the 🚲final ride from Campsite to Jawai Dam 🌳 through village trails.
- Mark an end to this 🎊exhilarating journey with a 📢 farewell ceremony at Jawai Interpretation center followed by Lunch.
- Get into the 🚎buses to drive back to Udaipur.
For more details, contact +91 9829078463.
Things to carry
Tour Dates– 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th March.
For Twin Sharing , Tour Cost– Rs 19500 Per Person
For , Single Occupancy Tour Cost– Rs 21500 Per Person
To get yourself registered, please click the mentioned link: Registration Form
For more details, you can also contact Khushal Rathore: +91 9829078463