Introducing you to the best places to visit in Udaipur is something we would love to do being a part of this peaceful city. Falling in love with its heritage beauty, ancient architecture and simplicity will make you realize why it is the best tourist place in India.
When imagining about the things to do in Udaipur, there is a lot that this city can offer to a traveler. Certainly, you need to explore every minute of this 3-hour Udaipur Walking Tour which is beautifully handcrafted.
There are two-time slots for this tour: 10 AM to 1 PM & 4 PM to 7 PM every day.
- Wanderlusts –Despite living in a fast modern world, this heritage walking tour lets you appreciate the slow and comfortable lifestyle of Udaipur. We reach to a small-scale enterprise, Women Laghu Udyog which is determinedly run by various women. They deal in a variety of work like making and selling pickle, papadom, some local delicacies like khakra , fapda etc. Another highlight of this lake city is the women-dominated vegetable market. The best part is that these women carry their attractive smile even after doing such heavy work.
- Art & Craft lovers –We visit a famous miniature painting artist, Shanti Lal Ji in the old city of Udaipur. Appreciating his beautiful artworks and learning the art of miniature painting is indeed a treat for art & craft lovers.
- Slow Travelers – Slow traveling is the best way to discover the insights and the essence of a place. Therefore, we make a visit to an array of markets in the old city of Udaipur. It includes tinkers market, jewelry market, potters market, etc. We get to know about the city’s inherent art & craft when we interact with the artisans.
- Nature & Photography lovers – Udaipur rightfully claims the title of one of the most romantic cities of the world. While we cross the narrow lanes of old city, we catch its aesthetic beauty. Thereafter, we proceed to look at the must visit places of Udaipur which are the Ghats of Udaipur such as Navghat, Gangore Ghat and Ambrai Ghat.
- Food lovers – To complete this Walking Tour of Udaipur, one must taste the local food of India i.e. Kachori & Samosa. We taste these deep-fried spicy snacks at one of the famous food joints of Udaipur. Moreover, to settle the spices, we try Mawa Mithai (sweet made of condensed milk) from a popular sweet shop.
We strongly believe the fact that every traveler has differ
Please write us if you want to customize the walk in your way.