Heritage Walk of Jaipur – Spiritual Journey
In India, religion is a way of life. It is an integral part of the entire Indian tradition. Also for the majority of Indians, religion permeates every aspect of life, from commonplace daily chores to education and almost everywhere.
Similar to what has been mentioned in the Vedas and other Religious books. The belief and faith in God are unmatched in India. It is judicious to say that India is a Land of Temples and so does its state and cities. Many small temples are made under big trees, people can cut a tree but won’t break a temple. The idea behind making a temple was just to save a tree.
Jaipur itself have 1000+ temples, each temple holds a unique story and architecture.
We have selected 5-7 temples and have bought you a scenic stroll to these popular and beautiful temples of Jaipur. We let you come closer to the source of wisdom with our Explorer, who is not a guide in the traditional sense. But who will be happy to share knowledge and open to answering all your questions be it religious myths or negative/positive aspects of the subject?
Learn about the ancient gods, their saga and the present-day religious scenario and even learn about the Future God- Kalki.
A Blend Of Culture, Lifestyle and Food:
This walk is not only for the people who have an interest in religion and mythology. But also to everyone who is an explorer, loves to hear about history, architecture admirers and the foodies who love to walk and eat. All in all a perfect getaway from the urban hustles and typical regime.
Explore and enhance your travel experience, get to know the old temples of the walled city, it is only there that true purity exists and you will find the depth of spiritual knowledge.
Enjoy the religious aspect of Jaipur in its true sense.
- Walkthrough the Walled City of Jaipur which stands still from the 17th Century and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Get to see the lifestyle and culture of Jaipur.
- Learn about religious history by the locals themselves who are friendly and will love to share their city and its history.
- The bazaars (markets) which are maintaining their age-old inherited art of making Bangles, vessels, etc.
- A Ride in the battery-operated rickshaw which has no barrier keeping you from seeing, feeling, smelling and hearing each and everything going on around you.
- Taste delicious food from some of the famous food joints of Jaipur.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Our Learned Explorer who have good knowledge on various topics of religious history and mythology.
- Food and local cuisine tasting prepared by the famous food associates of Pink City.
- Temple Donation if any.
- E-rickshaw ride
Terms and Conditions:-
- Minimum 2 pax required.
- It is suggested to wear modest clothes as you will be more comfortable to walk in the market.
- Please inform us at least 24 Hrs before the scheduled departure Timings.
- Please note Transfers from the hotel to start and the endpoint is not included in the above cost.
2000/- Per person
Leave a Review