Pushkar Fair – 4th to 12th November 2019
Pushkar Fair or Pushkar Camel Fair is held every year in the town of Pushkar, Rajasthan in the month of November. It is the World’s Largest Camel Fair and also a holy Hindu pilgrimage site where tons of nomads come throughout the dessert to bathe in the holy Pushkar Lake and for camel trading.
Ours is an offbeat experience where we will be seeing how people are getting ready for the fair. See how the famous camel hair art is being done by trimming and dyeing their hair. Interact with the camel owners; learn how the camel and livestock trading is done. Get to taste the delicious camel milk tea by the wives of camel owners.
It is the wildest and chaotic Livestock Show. You will see musicians, camel racers, people carrying pots of water on their heads, dance troops, Marwari Horses more popularly known as the Warrior Horses of Maharaja.
After a day walk comes a time to relax and experience one of the best sunsets in India near the Ghats of Pushkar. Give yourself blissful scenery of the city in the evening light.
For More Details and Queries feel free to Contact Us.
- See the camels and other animals getting prep for the fair.
- A walk through the busy markets of Pushkar where the shops will be selling many articles. Such as colourful bangles, leather goods, ethnic jewellery, textiles, etc.
- Indulge in the local delicacies of Pushkar.
- Get mesmerized with the rich and colourful culture of Rajasthan and India.
- Walk, eat and experience the fair and everything happening around like a local.
- Give yourself a relaxing delight and watch the most beautiful sunset in India.
- Ride from Jaipur to Pushkar and our way back.
- Breakfast and refreshments.
- Camel Ride to Sunset Point.
- Pushkar Heritage Walk with food sampling at the famous food joints of Pushkar.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, liquor, joy rides.
- Vaccinations and personal medication.
- Transfers from hotel to start and endpoint are not included, on request, same can be arranged at an additional cost.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum 2 guests are required.
- Booking is subject to availability.